Main Characteristics of Vibrating Waste Stripping Machine
1. The paper receiving section is pneumatically controlled and has extra space for dismounting moulds.
2. Driven by an independent motor and designed with four vibration units, the vibrating-stripping machine has a fast vibration speed and an excellent waste collect effect.
3. The vibration belt is an imported high-elasticity cylindrical belt, with no harm to the paperboard. Controlled by an adjustable-speed motor, it's convenient to set the speed to meet different stroke requirements.
4. Applying groove belt, the waste paperboard collecting system can adjust the belt according to the paperboard size and ensure smooth and safe passing of various-shape paper boxes.
5. At the back end of the waste collect section is installed with powerful blowing and brushing device. This device speeds up the vibration, guarantees quick drop of waste paper and avoids waste paper left on the paperboard, thereby realizing an optimal waste removal effect.
6. Below the waste collect section, there are installed with inclined plates and belt for delivering waste paperboards on three sides, which saves a lot of time and labor cost.
|Max. paperboard size||1200×2200 mm||1400×2600 mm|
|Occupied area||3200×3300×1100 mm||3200×3700×1100 mm|
|Weight||2000 kg||2200 kg|