Stitching is the final step of corrugated box forming work. Implementing the latest technology, the semi-auto two-head stitcher features high efficiency, fast stitching speed, low labor intensity, easy operation, stable properties, reliable performance and low malfunction rate.
Thebox stitching machine is an ideal alternative of manual stitching machine and is mainly used to stitch corrugated boxes, with a stellar reputation both at home and abroad.Technical Parameters of Semi-Auto Twin Head Stitcher
|Max. paperboard size||1515×2800 mm|
|Min. paperboard size||300×606 mm|
|Machine speed||450 nails /min|
|Stitching pitch||30-100 mm|
|Applicable paperboards||Three-layer and five-layer paperboards|
|Stacking height||900 mm|
|Stitching wire specification||18 #|
|Motor power||4.5 kw|
|Occupied area||2800×2600 mm|
Attractive Characteristics of Semi-Auto Twin Head Stitcher
1. Equipped with servo motor and touchscreen, the semi-automatic twin head stitcher is easy to operate and switches the paperboard in one minute.
2. The two-head stitcher is suitable for single stitching, double stitching, reinforce stitching, with a stitching speed of 450 stitches per minute.
3. The stitching pitch can be directly set via the touchscreen. The maximum stitching pitch is 100 mm.
4. According to different speed requirements, the rotational speed can be adjusted via the touchscreen.
5. The position of board can be adjusted on the touchscreen to simplify the locating and locking of the first nail.
6. Users can freely adjust the thickness of feed paperboards and switch the corrugated case in the workstation.
7. The discharge section automatically counts the finished products, simplifying the strapping and packaging work.
8. With the assistance of alarming system, the semiautomatic carton stapling equipment will give an alarm and shut down immediately when detecting jammed nail and inappropriate operation.
9. Both covered and uncovered boxes can be processed by this semi-auto stitcher. For uncovered boxes, please inform us when place an order.