Attractive Characteristics of Twin Head Stitcher
1. Utilizing YASKAWA double-servo system, the twin head stitcher provides easy operation, secure and stable performance, maintenance free and ultra-low malfunction rate.
2. All parameters are electrically controlled. The twin-head carton stitching system stitches 450 times in one minute and can change the parameters in 2-3 minutes.
3. Three stitching methods are offered, single stitch, double stitch and reinforce stitch.
4. The discharge section automatically counts the number of finished paperboards and stacks them for strapping and packaging.
5. Known for fast stitching speed and labor saving, the box stapler machine is extremely suitable for large-size paper cases.
6. The stitching pitch can be set by the computer.
7. It's simply easy to operate the twin head stitcher thanks to the computer-controlled operation interface.
8. Applicable materials include three-layer, five-layer and seven-layer, covered and uncovered corrugated boxes.
9. The paperboard loading platform automatically ascends for operator to place paperboards and descends for machine to process.
10. Produced from high-precision steel material, the stitching system is highly efficient and durable, incredibly increasing the stitching speed.
|Max. paperboard size ((A+B)X2)||4800||5400||6000||mm|
|Min. paperboard size ((A+B)X2)||1060||1060||1060||mm|
|Max. paperboard length (A)||2250||2550||2850||mm|
|Min. paperboard length (A)||350||350||350||mm|
|Max. paperboard width (B)||1200||1350||1500||mm|
|Min. paperboard width (B)||180||180||180||mm|
|Min. paperboard height (C+D+C)||400||400||400||mm|